Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[au revoir]


It is 1:24 AM in the morning.

I need to get up in 4 hours to get ready to go to the air port.

I am exhausted, wasted, and so grateful that my friend Jenny helped me get everything packed up even when it is so late at night.

It was kinda fun? No. Sort of. Not really.


I normally blog my feelings about leaving. I did that last time. I think I'll try to summarize how I feel here:

"I am excited to go to Switzerland. I will miss America."


And that is simply how it is. I am stoked to see small glimpses of my Swiss life again, I'm thrilled to get a new life style, I am eager to go to Migros, I can't wait to meet my new host family.


But America, you were good to me. Thanks for the memories. I've found quite a few amazing friends over here, especially in the past year. People I never thought I would get close to. They are great.


Can you hear the enthusiasm?


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment