Thursday, August 6, 2009

[admettre cela]


Sometimes, reality just seems weird. We can't picture a life alternate to what we have.

During my Sophomore year of high school, I couldn't picture going to a Swiss school and living with a different family. During my year abroad I couldn't imagine life back in America. Now I am in America and I spend hours imagining the life that lays before me.

Not hoping and wishing, just dreaming.

It feels good to let myself think away.

I have to admit, I see myself as a Snow White figure in Switzerland - happily singing as I clean. We'll see how that works out. I do enjoy housework that is not my own, though, so that could be good.

If I just have to love their kids and take care of them, I'll be fine.

That is what I love to do.

Saying good bye for at least 13 months feels weird.

It's odd to say good bye and not know when I'll be back.

Then again, isn't that what I did when I left Switzerland? I was gone for 14 months and now I'm headed back. When I left, I didn't even know when I was coming back.

On and on life goes.
I think I like it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment