Monday, November 23, 2009

[turkey]

So the last post was a review on emtions on leaving Switzerland.


Now, how about coming home?


This will be my first time in Kenmore in which I will not be attending public school. Last time I came back, I came back to the exact same life as I had had before. I went back to high school and tried to learn to slip back into the rhythms that had been laid out before me.


Anyways. Another question I get a lot is, "Margaret, what are you going to do when you get back?" I do get that question, although no one here calls me Margaret. No one in this entire tiny country calls me by my real name.


What am I going to do? I don't really know. I have a list of plans. A list of potentials.
And now it's a new day, I never finished this blog and might not ever. Probably not. I'm jumping on that airplane in just 8 hours or so. Pretty crazy, that's what I think it is.
Can't wait to see everyone, if anyone is left. December shall be my experimenting month, see what I like in life. Do I want to work, study, study, or work, or volunteer?
See you soon Seattle.
I hear a turkey calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is a new day, a brand new day. Everyday is a brand new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Magi. Can't wait to bake and take photos with you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete