Thursday, September 3, 2009

[semaine]


September 3, 2009
Thursday

I arrived on a Thusday.
Today is Thursday.
That means I have been here for a week.

Thursdays are pretty regular days, and it feels weird to say that.

I meant to sleep in, honest I did, but I just don't like sleeping that much. I love living in the morning. I got up at around 8:00 and fed Mayo-Thai. I buzzed around the house a bit. I washed my clothes, hung them up to dry.

It started out slightly clear but turned out to be just another rainy Thursday. I do feel like I'm in Seattle again.The weather here is crazy. It downpours one minute. Or just 5 minutes ago I couldn't see across the lake and it was grey. Now it is sunny and I can see to France, but it's so windy I can't use an umbrella.

I spent the afternoon watching Moulon Rouge and crafting postcard.

For lunch, we had Cordon Bleu. Oleann informed me that we should have it every single Thursday from then on. I'm not too sure about that yet.

We made our way back to school with perfect timing.
I walked home with speed.

When I went to pick up her up after school, she was one of the last ones out at around 3:08. I asked her how she was and just looked at me like she was going to cry. I felt horrible. We made our way to the English school, before home. It started to downpour at points and it was too windy for an umbrella. We quickly made our way home, she had a headache and a stomach ache. I put her on the couch and let her rest in the company of Alvin and the Chimpmunks. After which she felt better. I still had her rest a bit more and we ended up reading together.

The day continued on.
Fresh air.
Bonne nuite.

No comments:

Post a Comment